Altra Timp Trail Running Shoe Product Overview
Altra Timp Trail Running Shoe
November 17 Release
The Timp Trail is the newest addition in Altra's line up of trail shoes. It's going to land right in between the Lone Peak and Olympus. The Timp Trail comes in some amazing colorways with a nice reflective upper for max visibility. It's equipped with Altra's trademarked Footshape toe box and Zero Drop technology.
The upper is constructed with a perforated rubberized toe rand that spans across the midfoot, toebox, and heel cup of the shoe. The mesh of the upper is water resistant as well as thick and durable. It's also equipped with a gusseted tongue and asymmetrical lacing that does a great job of holding the foot in place.
The midsole has full-length EVA midsole with a stack height of 29mm. This comes from a combination of a 24mm with Innerflex technology and a 5mm insole.
The outsole is Altra's Duratread rubber with the TrailClaw tread pattern. This tread pattern is similar to the outsole of the Superior but slightly more grippy and supportive.
- Stack Height: 29 mm in heel and forefoot
- Drop: 0mm
- Weight: 10.7 oz. / 303 g (men’s), 8.9 oz / 252g (women’s)
- FootShape toe box
- Asymmetrical lacing system
- Midsole: Ultralight EVA with A-Bound
- Outsole: DuraTread Rubber with 4mm TrailClaw lugs
- Insole: 6 mm Contour Footbed
- 360° Reflective Upper
- 4-point Gaiter Trap attachments
- MSRP: $130
- Tags: activity gear gear review run
- GrivetOutdoors.com _