Black Diamond Chaos Harness
From the hard single-pitch splitters of Indian Creek to the soaring alpine walls of the Charakusa Valley, the Black Diamond Chaos harness is a highly durable, premium trad climbing harness that's built for long routes and serious abuse. Equally suited to cragging sessions and multi-pitch free climbs, the Chaos features Kinetic Core Construction, which uses a thin layer of Vectran fibers in place of traditional webbing to evenly distribute weight across the waist and legs. Four pressure-molded gear loops hold cams, slings and on-route essentials, and the front two loops are oversized for optimized racking. A Forged Speed Adjust buckle makes for easy on and off, while the rear 12 kN-rated haul loop secures your tag line.
- Pre-threaded Forged Speed Adjust waistbelt buckle
- Bullhorn-shaped waistbelt built using Kinetic Core Construction
- Waistbelt and leg loops feature abrasion-resistant shell and a soft, padded 3D mesh interior
- Four pressure-molded gear loops with slightly larger front loops, 12 kN-rated haul loop
- Adjustable, releasable elastic rear risers
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.