Scarpa Women's Crux Approach Shoe
A bombshell success for us, the Crux climbs, hikes, and spares some cash, too. Walking up to do a route like Eldorado Canyon's classic, Rewritten (5.7), we rely on the solid foundation of the Vibram® Vertical Approach sticky sole, with engineered EVA for comfort and support. Once on route, the climbing zone under the toes keeps us relaxed and happy. Kevlar® webbing on the natural suede upper retains its shape and to-the-toe lacing lets us customize the fit while on the move. At such a competitive price, it's hard to believe you get a shoe this ready to charge.
- Forefoot Webbing With Kevlar
- Rubber toe rand
- Vibram Vertical Sole
- Upper: Suede, recycled polyester airmesh
- Lining: Recycled Polyester
- Midsole: Dual-Density EVA
- Outsole: Vibram Vertical Approach
- Last: BN
- Sizes: 36 – 42(half sizes)
- Weight: 289g; 10.2oz (1/2 pair size 38)
- Color: Mid Grey/Dahlia, Oyster/Green Glow
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.