Scarpa Men's Moraine GTX Hiking Shoe
Three weeks in Europe, but you're packing light? No problem. Lace up the Moraine GTX and you're set for the Uffizi in a day or a three-hour uphill for lunch above Cortina. The Moraine does it all, no matter the weather, with a GORE-TEX® liner for comfort in the wet. We appreciate the low cut when negotiating lighter objectives, like a mad dash for the red eye to Frankfurt or riding the train for a picnic at Montenvers. One of our most versatile, go-to, do-everything shoes.
- Abrasion-resistant toe rand
- Gore-Tex Lining
- Upper: Suede/Nubuck leather and recycled polysester mesh
- Lining: Gore-Tex® – Extended Comfort
- Plate: Arch Suspension Insert
- Midsole: Dual-Density Molded EVA
- Outsole: Vibram Dynatech 3
- Last: GT
- Sizes: 40 - 47, 48 (half sizes)
- Weight: 388g; 13.7oz (1/2 pair size 42)
- Color: Charcoal/Mustard
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.