Fjallraven Kanken Classic Pack
- Vinylon F
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken is a classic school pack that has been in style since 1978.
- PRACTICAL AND ATTRACTIVE MATERIALS: Made from dirt-resistant and water-resistant Vinylon F that can be wiped clean, the Kanken handles every adventure with ease.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Inside the pack is a sleeve that fits most 15" laptops, plus a content information tag for personalization.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder "X" design straps and dual top snap handles. Specs; 15" (38 cm) x 10.6" (27 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm) and weighs 0.64 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1950’s, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin’s idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
I went into Grivet a couple weeks ago for the first time and loved it!! I was also so surprised when I saw that y’all carried Kankens. I had just been looking into purchasing one from Amazon but was so excited when y’all had them in the store. The bag has been great so far and has served it’s purpose well. I really enjoyed my overall experience in Grivet and the customer service was incredible. I will continue to give my business to the Olive Branch or Memphis store!