Dakine Men's Scout Mitts
The Scout Mitt is the perfect combination of functionality and convenience. It's practical, but gutty enough to perform like a feature-driven tech mitt. A touchscreen compatible removable Storm Liner glove is made of stretch fleece. The DWR treated shell is made of a tough nylon/poly blend, with a Rubbertec palm for added durability and grip. While a DK DryTM insert adds a waterproof layer between them both. Throw the Scout in your kit, and when you get to the mountain you've got a warm weather fleece glove, a wet weather gauntlet, or a 1–2 combo that gives you the best of both, plush insulation and durable protection.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Insert: DK DryTM waterproof
- Insulation: High loft synthetic [ Mitt 110 / 280g ]
- Palm: Rubbertec
- Shell: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- Lining: 150g Tricot
- Cuff Closure: One hand cinch gauntlet
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable storm liner glove: Touch screen compatible 280g 4x4 stretch fleece
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.