CAMP USA Jasper CR4 Harness
The new Jasper CR4 is a big rig in a sleek package. The completely new design delivers the optimal blend of lightweight, comfort and functionality for long days in the mountains. The waist belt features more coverage than other two-buckle harnesses and the burly exterior fabric delivers a high level of durability to help protect the harness when the climbing gets rowdy. Double buckles on the waist allow the harness to be perfectly centered and make it easy to transition across climbing styles and seasons that require different layering systems. The leg loops are also fully adjustable and feature a special system that keeps the excess tail hidden and protected while climbing. Auto-locking steel buckles on the waist and legs are easy to operate and the 4 gear loops are designed for optimal functionality: the front loops are ergonomically molded for fast access to gear and the rear loops are softer and more compact to maintain a low profile. The integrated slots for the Hub racking carabiners have also been updated: they are positioned higher and built with more rigidity for optimal stability of the Hub racking biner making screws and pins easier to engage. A haul loop on the rear rounds out the features on this versatile harness.
- 2 buckles on the waist for fast and easy adjustment
- Adjustable legs with innovative hidden webbing system
- Thermoformed EVA padding (6 mm on the waist, 4 mm on the legs)
- New super strong fabric on waist and legs
- Elastic straps that connect the waist and legs are detachable with steel hooks
- 20 mm belay loop
- 4 gear loops are optimized for fast access to gear
- 2 integrated slots for Hub racking carabiners
- Haul loop
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.