Black Diamond ATC-Guide Belay Device
Our most versatile belay/rappel device, the Black Diamond ATC-Guide is now even lighter thanks to windows machined through the body. We also enlarged the auto-block release hole to accept a small carabiner. Multiple friction modes provide the optimal amount of stopping power when lowering or rappelling, and the device's guide mode lets you belay one or two seconding climbers off an anchor.
- Multiple friction modes for belay and rappel
- Machined windows through device for weight savings
- Auto-block release hole accepts small carabiners
- Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught up between ropes
- Guide mode works with one or two climbers
- ascending and descending
- Dependable and smooth operation in all conditions, handling ropes from 7.7 to 11m
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.