Altra Women's Lone Peak 3 Trail Runner
Lone Peak, in Utah's Wasatch Range, is the poster child of "Where Beauty Meets Rugged"—and the new Lone Peak 3.0 encompasses that belief. The all-new upper design in hot, new colors mate with the TrailClawTM lugs, sculpted from Altra's new MaxTracTM outsole, for the perfect blend of fashion and function. The upper's overlays and mesh protect your feet when the trail tries to lash out, and the dual GaiterTrapTM points provide a smart and secure point to attach your debris shielding gaiter. And like every Altra women's shoe, the Lone Peak is Fit4HerTM, meaning it was purposely built to fit the unique aspect and shape of a women's foot. Make every terrain your domain with the Lone Peak 3.0.
- Weight: 8.0 oz. /227 g
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Stack Height: 25mm
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Designed To Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort, Traction
- Platform: Natural Foot Positioning: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- Last: SD5
- Midsole: EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: Altra MaxTrac Sticky Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Sandwiched StoneGuard™ Rock Protection, Natural Ride System, GaiterTrap™ Technology, No-slip Sock Liner Design
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.