Altra Men's Lone Peak 3.5 Running-Shoes
The Altra Lone Peak 3.5 is updated and improved to make a best-seller even better. With drainage holes to keep your feet dry, a 4-point GaiterTrap to keep dirt and rocks out, and an upgraded mesh upper for enhanced durability, this shoe is ready to tackle the trail. Run with confidence and conquer the gnarliest terrain with the Trail-Volution of Altra.
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Weight: 10.4 oz. / 295 g
- Designed to Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: SD6-M
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™
- Outsole: MaxTrac™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Sandwiched StoneGuard™ Rock Protection next to the foot; Natural Ride System, 4-Point GatierTrap™ Technology
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.