If you love the Altra Lone Peak 3.0 you will love the 3.5 with its updated fit, look and feel. The drainage holes keep your feet from getting soggy, an all-new 4-point GaiterTrapTM keeps dirt and rocks out, and an upgraded mesh upper offers enhanced durability. The Lone Peak 3.5 is better than ever and ready to eat up those technical climbs and descents. Run with confidence and conquer the gnarliest terrain with the fully cushioned Zero DropTM Platform, FootShapeTM Toe box, and MaxTracTM, TrailClawTM outsole.
- IDEAL USES: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- CUSHIONING: Moderate
- STACK HEIGHT: 25 mm
- WEIGHT: 8.7 oz. / 247 g
- DESIGNED TO IMPROVE: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- PLATFORM Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- LAST: SD5-W
- MIDSOLE: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™
- OUTSOLE: MaxTracTM Rubber with TrailClaw™
- INSOLE: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- UPPER: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- OTHER FEATURES: Sandwiched StoneGuard™ Rock Protection next to the foot; Natural Ride System, 4-Point GatierTrap™ Technology
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
Recently Bought Products
I purchased a pair of these a few months ago elsewhere and was so happy with them that I wanted a second pair. Very happy with these. Nice roomy toe box - “foot shape” works for me!
Easy to order, quickly came my way, and was just in time for my next big event. Thanks for the shoes!
Altra are the only shoes I can wear because of foot and knee problems. I'm on my feet 10 or more hours a day and the lone peak 3.5 is the best. For me their is no break in time, so comfortable straight out of the box. Even though they are made for trail running, they dont slip on the floors in the kitchen I work in. Fits true to size. Love them and the price can't be beat!
These shoes are great, providing me support & comfort.