Your favorite max-cushioned trail shoe is back with a reinforced upper for enhanced strength and blowout prevention. Otherwise, the Olympus 2.5 retains the same awesome Vibram® MegaGrip outsole, 32 mms of sweet cushion, a FootshapeTM toe box and Zero DropTM platform giving you comfort and stability on even the gnarliest terrain. Whether you're taking a hike, running 100 miles, or scaling a peak, the Olympus 2.5 is ready to deliver cushion, comfort and and grip the whole time.
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Cushioning: Max
- Stack Height: 36 mm
- Weight: 11.5 oz. / 326 g
- Designed to Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: SD6-M
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™
- Outsole: Durable Rubber with Vibram® MegaGrip™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Abrasion-Resistant Mesh with Minimal Seams
- Other Features: Natural Ride System, 4-Point GaiterTrap™ Technology
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
Recently Bought Products
This shoe is fantastic. I owned the 1.5 version and it was great. It's extra big toebox and amazing cushy running platform have been improved in the 2.5.
The heel cup is much more snug and helps hold you foot in place. The fabric in the toe box is more breathable. The vibram soles are an upgrade for grip . They use a slightly harder material in the soles. The overall result is an upgrade. These shoes allow me to run trails with less pain and make running a reality for me again. I have arthritis in both of my big toes and these shoes really help make the pain tolerable. I will buy another in the future.
I wear an Arizona Brace And orthotics in my shoes! I purchase Mens' 10 to accommodate such. Have a pair of BLUE Altras which I wear almost exclusively in Summer (short as it is here). I wanted as back up though my old shoes show no sign of "giving up" any time soon!! Roomy toe bed is so appreciated also, and they "breathe". Thanks, Altra.....