The upper of the new Lone Peak NeoShell® is made of a revolutionary fabric that is waterproof on the outside yet breathable from the inside. It's designed to fight off water and release heat to keep your feet cool and dry. This shoe is not a fully waterproof replacement for a rubber boot and is not designed for standing in water; it is made to help keep you warm and dry in inclement weather. The FootShapeTM toe box lets your toes relax and spread out naturally for greater stability and comfort in shifting terrain. A flexible StoneGuardTM rests above the midsole to deflect sharp, jagged rocks from digging into your feet.
- WEIGHT: 13.3 oz. / 377 g
- Cushioning: Moderate
- STACK HEIGHT: 25 mm
- SIZES: 7, 8-13, 14, 15
- IDEAL USES: Hiking, Fastpacking, Cold Weather, Wet Conditions, Trail Running
- DESIGNED TO IMPROVE: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay Comfort
- PLATFORM: Natural Foot Positioning: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- INSOLE: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- LAST: SD6-M / SD5-W
- OTHER FEATURES: StoneGuard™ Sandwiched Rock Protection, Natural Ride System, GaiterTrap™ Technology
- MIDSOLE: EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- OUTSOLE: Altra MaxTrac Sticky Rubber with TrailClaw™
- UPPER: Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof with Minimal Seams, Polartec®
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
Recently Bought Products
I bought these particular trail runners for work. I have an active police job that requires running. I liked the color because it's all dark and mostly black so it looks clean and uniformed without any bright or flashy colors.
I have been wearing zero drop, wide toe box footwear entirely for a year which has helped reduce foot/knee/hip pain. These are slightly less wide than street running Altra shoes but then again they have to be supportive for rougher terrain.
Took them off road running through water, mud, grass, hills, ditches, gravel, rocks, etc to really feel them out. Good feel, traction and footing was always superb, feet stayed dry, and cleaned up/dried off easily by hosing them down and sitting in the sun. Worth the money and so far seem to be a great quality. I would definitely recommend the purchase.