Unpredictable weather and terrain beware; you won't beat the Polartec® NeoShellTM Lone Peak 3.0, this shoe is ready for anything! This is not a fully waterproof replacement for a rubber shoe made for standing in water, but if you are running through mud, puddles, streams or a rain storm, the NeoShellTM fabric of the upper provides a weather resistant material to help keep your feet warm and dry, yet still letting them breathe. A sandwiched StoneGuard offers flexible under foot protection, while the MaxTracTM outsole with TrailClawTM combine together for optimum uphill and downhill traction. As with all Altra shoes, the fully cushioned Zero DropTM paltform and FootShapeTM toe box give you that natural, comfortable fit throughout the run.
- WEIGHT: 8.7 oz. / 235 g
- Cushioning: Moderate
- STACK HEIGHT: 25 mm
- SIZES: 5.5-11, 12
- IDEAL USES: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing, Cold Weather, Wet Conditions
- DESIGNED TO IMPROVE: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort, Traction
- PLATFORM: Natural Foot Positioning: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- LAST: SD6-M / SD5-W
- MIDSOLE: EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- OUTSOLE: Altra MaxTrac Sticky Rubber with TrailClaw™
- INSOLE: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- UPPER: Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof with Minimal Seams, Polartec®
- OTHER FEATURES: StoneGuard™ Sandwiched Rock Protection, Natural Ride System, GaiterTrap™ Technology
- Other Features: Natural Ride System, GaiterTrap™ Technology
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.