The Lone Peak 3.0TM with Polartec® NeoShellTM is the solution to unpredictable weather and terrain. This is not a replacement for a fully waterproof rubber shoe made for standing in water, but if your run takes you through mud, puddles, streams or wet weather—the NeoShelll® fabric of the upper creates a weather resistant barrier to help keep your feet warm and dry, yet still breathing. A sandwiched StoneGuardTM offers flexible protection from rocks and other trail debris, and the MaxTrac™ outsole with TrailClawTM combines unique uphill and downhill traction for any trail condition. And like every Altra shoe, the fully cushioned Zero DropTM and FootShapeTM toe box place your foot in a natural position for proper form.
- WEIGHT: 10.5 oz. / 283 g
- Cushioning: Moderate
- STACK HEIGHT: 25 mm
- SIZES: 5.5-11, 12
- IDEAL USES: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing, Cold Weather, Wet Conditions
- DESIGNED TO IMPROVE: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort, Traction
- PLATFORM: Natural Foot Positioning: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- LAST: SD6-M / SD5-W
- MIDSOLE: EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- OUTSOLE: Altra MaxTrac Sticky Rubber with TrailClaw™
- INSOLE: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- UPPER: Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof with Minimal Seams, Polartec®
- OTHER FEATURES: StoneGuard™ Sandwiched Rock Protection, Natural Ride System, GaiterTrap™ Technology
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
Delivered as promised. Best source for Altra trail shoes.