The Coros Apex combines precision GPS tracking and insane battery life into a sleak, compact package. The Apex, like the Apple Watch adopts the digital knob, single button design. You can now scroll through display options (such as pace, elevation, and the new stamina level) during a workout with just one finger. Maximize your physical endurance game by tracking stride length, cadence, elevation change along with a measurement of your aerobic and anaerobic productivity. The APEX also aids in recovery by tracking VO2Max and Lactate Threshold through the COROS App and providing recovery recommendations which can be used to generate training plans.
- Runner’s World 2019 Editors’ Choice
- Ceramic bezel finish with sapphire glass and a digital knob to easily navigate from the menu to data screens
- Up to 80 Hours in UltraMax GPS Mode | Up to 25 Hours in Full GPS Mode | Up to 24 Days for Regular Use
- Breadcrumb navigation with zoomable tracks, back-to-start and off-route alert features
- Hassle-free workout plan/recovery by the COROS trainer and support of ANT+ accessories
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.